Wholesale Internet & Infrastructure
As a result, the CRTC is under constant pressure from the public and advocacy groups to facilitate more cost-effective access for Canadians, and the struggle continues on.
The New ‘Game-Changer’ For The Canadian Internet Landscape!
- Bringing Wholesale Internet Into Your Building
- Creating ‘Building-Owned’ Networks
- Providing Financially Sustainable Operations
Learn more about CO-OP Internet here:
CO-OP Net: Own Your Network
Buy Internet Infrastructure, Not Monthly Internet Service!
CO-OP Internet & ‘Internet-Equity’
‘Building-Owned Networks’ – What is ‘Internet Equity’ Anyway?
The technology now exists to isolate-out the components of an entire network in a building, so that people can actually ‘own’ this infrastructure specific to them and their suite.
Although some parts are linked to building-shared resources, (eg like the incoming mainline), the cabling, switches, their router port on the main telco server can belong entirely to the building or even resident, as a condo owner.
Therefore for the first time people can have a stake in their internet delivery and therefore control their own internet future!
What’s Disruptive About CO-OP Net?
How Does It Stack Up Against the Carrier Service?
The service is better! How?
Carrier lines to buildings are often ‘shared’ (many times before coming to your suite & building)
Whereas CO-OP wholesale lines are often ‘dedicated’, meaning they are unshared and brought in JUST for your building.
- Now a special carrier line is coming as a wholesale line into the building under one account, and now distributed on existing in-building cabling direct to each suite!
- Identical service, but now with no carrier invoices to each suite!
- This is the new wholesale internet model: Building Owned Networks.
The New Internet Renaissance!
How Does CO-OP Net Work?
Wholesale Internet & No New Wiring!
- The breakthrough comes from the novel approach to bringing wholesale internet distributed at the ‘building-level’, outside the typical carrier plan billings.
- We bring a new wholesale internet ‘mainline’ into the building to get distributed to tenants far more cost-effectively than the typical 1-account-per-suite from carriers.
- Most importantly, the new internet is made possible by using the existing wiring within the building, so no new cabling or construction is required.