Your Residents Will Appreciate A Healthy Dose of Fibre To Your Building!
Bring CO-OP Net Benefits to Your Multi-Tenant Rental Building:
CO-OP’ing your building’s internet means;
- Buying or Leasing-to-own your building’s in-house fibre network,
- Providing a valuable ‘essential’ amenity to building & tenants,
- Excellent ROI through sustainable operation with tenants participating,
- Enhancing your rental value proposition,
- 100% operational lease write-off option,
- Greatly enhance your buildings capital value, significantly!
*See capital value section
Greater Suite Value Proposition:
- All things being equal, your rental suites have an advantage over others while incorporating those into rental rates, or passed along as a far more cost effective offering for fibre-based internet.
- This is the last internet your tenants will ever need.
Added Revenue Stream for Your Building:
- Enjoy the added revenue streams from tenants paying the service over to you instead of the carriers.
- At $40/suite/month, a 100-unit building enjoys an added $48,000/year in added revenue!
Building Capital Value Appreciation: The Hidden Bonus
- Your building’s capital value is impacted by those things that lower your operating costs, or increase your revenue, or both.
- If your building makes a nominal investment into having it’s own fibre-internet network, this becomes a highly valuable amenity that can readily be rented out to your tenants every month from now on.
The Cost To Your Building For CO-OP Net:
You could get a CO-OP Net installation for purchase or Lease-to-own, or combination thereof;
The total installation including wiring for the building, plus equipment room gear, in-suite set up and back end is valued in total at approximately $1,000/per suite. One time cost.