You Own Your Suite - Now Own Your Internet!
You carry a lot of costs to be a condo owner; mortgage, strata fees, Plus utilities. Wouldn’t it be great to get a break on at least of some of that?!
With CO-OP Net, you make a small investment into the best and last internet you’ll ever need, and start savings $$$ that can go onto your strata fees or mortgage!
CO-OP’ing your building’s internet means;
- Buying or Leasing-to-own your building’s in-house fibre network,
- Each suite owns it’s own internet gear & operation,
- Enhancing your unit re-sale value proposition,
- Saving you money forever more in your suite,
- Never having to deal with the carriers for internet.
- Investing in your own zero-cost internet, while your saving money doing so
Your Savings Calculator:
What Does CO-OP Net Cost And Who Pays For It?
- Since CO-OP Net is a member-supported installation, the costs are bourne by the strata owners or the building owner, in the case of a rental block.
- Each suites pays a nominal ‘Fibre backhaul’ contribution fee of $5/suite/month for the 1st year, and $10/suit/month for both backhaul & support combined thereafter.
- The new fibre network works out to approximately $1,000/per suite, a one time installation and set up charge.
- However, this handled as a lease-to-own finance, so it could cost each suite around $20 to $30 per month over 3 or 5 years, depending on what monthly payment & term desired. *