CO-OP NET FOR TENANTS IS BIG LEAP FORWARD IN AVOIDING THE HI CARRIER COSTS OF PREMIUM INTERNET SERVICE.
- On average, consumers paid $105/per month on internet charges alone.
- Internet plans have increased an average of 6.4% yearly
- 91% are worried that internet plans are too high and fear that they will keep rising.
- Average service ranges from 75Mbps to 300Mbps+
YOUR SAVINGS CALCULATOR:
– THE BEST IN IPTV CONTENT
Get the best ‘basic TV’ channels: The CipherTV can access from 40-300+ channels options, local, news, movies, specialty, etc. Included is a built-in PVR and other capabilities.
Wireless Hotspot or Ethernet ports for wired connections to all your devices.
Tiny small footprint device, the size of a smartphone!
How Can CO-OP Net Give So Much?
Unlike the current carrier model, this new in-building infrastructure is now ‘owned’ by your building, so it can provide a lot more value than the carriers can.
How Does CO-OP Net Work?
- The new building owned infrastructure makes use of an independent bulk internet account coming into your building.
- This account is provisioned for hi-capacity and distributed to all the residents on the new infrastructure.
CHANCE TO QUALIFY FOR FREE SERVICE IN SUITE
YOUR TV & CURRENT INTERNET ON CONTRACT:
BE A CO-OP NET ‘AMBASSADOR’ FOR YOUR BUILDING:
Get In Touch
WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU! WE CAN EXPLAIN IN MORE DETAIL.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE LEAVE YOUR INFORMATION;